Wednesday, September 1, 2010

HDR, Photoshop CS5 & actions by The Windy Pixel


After doing some research and teaching myself the very basics of Photoshop, I have put the tools to the test from The Windy Pixel HDR workshop. I am really enjoying all these new tools, but it is a bit overwhelming... I would like to put the new camera to the test on some new HDR images. Here is my first "processed" HDR image. I first use Photomatix to generate the HDR image, then use two of the original images and the HDR image to enhance it in Photoshop. The BEST part, I have lots more to learn. Thanks Justin!

1 comment:

  1. Nice shot! I'm a fan of your processing -- using HDR to enhance a photograph instead of turning it into an over-saturated mess with halos and black sky that, while striking, is far beyond the scene that actually was in front of the camera.

    ReplyDelete